Discover what feels natural to you as you begin nurturing new life.
Lactation Consultants and Physical Therapists in the comfort of your home. We provide evidence based care while remaining sensitive to your individual needs and goals.
In-Home Consultations with Safety Protocols and Virtual Consultations available to support COVID-19 public health recommendations.
Welcome to Nurture Columbus
Our Focus is to help you reach YOUR goals. Our support is judgment free.
We specialize in prenatal and postpartum lactation and developmental support and education. Our staff includes experienced International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) and Physical Therapists that meet with you in the comfort of your own home!
Nurture Columbus supports families on all things infant feeding, including: breastfeeding, chestfeeding, bottle feeding, pumping, and weaning. Our team brings a unique multidisciplinary approach with expertise in both advanced lactation care and infant development. We help your little ones optimize their movement and ability to feed by incorporating TummyTime!™ Method and gentle exercises in each consultation.
Physical Therapy: In-home infant physical therapy focusing on baby’s development.
Workshops: TummyTime!™ Method, All Things Breast-feeding, Pumping and Back to Work, & Baby Led Feeding
Our Consultants Help With:
- Latch & Positioning
- Sore Nipples & Painful Latch
- Tethered Oral Tissue – lip tie, tongue tie
- Low Milk Supply & Oversupply
- Engorgement, Plugged Ducts, Mastitis, & Thrush
- Nipple Shield Use
- Alternative Feeding Methods – finger feeding, tube feeding at breast
- Bottle Feeding – paced feeding, bottle refusal, transitioning back to breast
- Gassy, Fussy, Colic, & Reflux
- Infant Development – torticollis, neck/jaw tightness
- Premature Babies & Transitioning From NICU
- Twins & Multiples
- Relactation, Inducing Lactation, & Co-feeding
- Back To Work, Pumping, & Exclusive Pumping
- Nursing Strike, Teething, & Extended Nursing
- Starting Solids & Weaning
- …and more!
Insurance Options for Lactation Consults
Nurture is In-Network with Anthem BCBS Plans. Deductibles/Coinsurance may apply.
OSU BUCKEYE BABY
Nurture submits insurance claims with no out of pocket fees for members.
OUT OF NETWORK
For Out Of Network Plans/Self Pay we accept HSA cards and can submit an insurance claim on your behalf. Any funds reimbursed will be sent to you directly from your insurer.
Click here for more information on insurance options, discounts, and more.
Stay up to date with happenings at Nurture Columbus by signing up for our seasonal newsletter here. Thanks for subscribing!