Nurture is excited to grow our team by bringing on Lisa Sheer as a contractor! Lisa is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). She has a background working with WIC and private practice as the owner of Latching On. She serves Coshocton, Muskingum, Licking, Knox, Guernsey, Holmes, and Tuscarawas Counties. We are excited to bring Lisa’s expertise to Nurture and expand insurance coverage by bringing affordable lactation care to more Ohio Counties. To schedule with Lisa,
Through Nurture, consultations with Lisa have the following insurance options:
- In-network with the following non-Medicaid plans (Coinsurance/deductibles may apply):
- Anthem BCBS
- Medical Mutual
- United Health Care
- Please note that not all UHC plans cover in-home services and it is up to client to verify coverage (use codes listed below when verifying coverage).
- Approved for out-of-network direct billing for OSU/Trustmark insurance plans with no out of pocket fees for members.
- For all other out-of-network insurance plans we submit claims for you, if you provide your insurance information on your intake form. This means you self pay us upfront and we submit an insurance claim on your behalf requesting reimbursement. Any funds reimbursed will be sent to you directly from your insurance company.
- Self Pay Rate is listed on our website and includes a 20% discount. Self Pay Rate clients pay in full, upfront upon completion of consultation. Clients who are uninsured or members of out-of-network insurance plans (with the exception of out-of-network direct billing) are eligible for the Self Pay Rate Discount.
- Lisa actively serves WIC providing IBCLC services to her local county WIC offices. If you are a WIC recipient, please reach out to Lisa to explore your options: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nurture also offers a discounted consultation rate to those with an active WIC and Medicaid card. Discounted consultations cannot be submitted to insurance companies for reimbursement.
- If you would like to verify insurance coverage prior to your consultation, please call the number on the back of your insurance card to confirm. The following information may help in determining coverage:
Lisa Sheer, IBCLC
Procedure Codes: S9443,99404, 99344, 96156
Location Codes: 12 (in-home), 10 (telehealth)
Click here to schedule with Lisa!
We hope one of these options helps you in accessing the care you deserve. Unsure about insurance definitions? Click here for more information on how premiums, deductibles, copays and coinsurance are defined.
For questions email: email@example.com
**This blog post is frequently updated to add up-to-date insurance coverage.